A Frédérique Constant watch is guaranteed for a period of two years starting on the purchase date, covering all manufacturing defects during regular use as stated in following terms: Frédérique Constant S.A. will replace free of charge any defective component due to a manufacturing error, duly noted by our technical services.
This warranty is valid only for timepieces accompanied by the guarantee certificate duly signed, dated and stamped by the authorized Frédérique Constant Retailer. The International Warranty does not cover loss, damage resulting from accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.), alteration or opening by other than the authorized Frédérique Constant Dealer, as well as the consequences of normal wear and ageing of the watch.
The watch RAYMOND WEIL described on the limited warranty card is warranted for two years from the date of purchase. This limited warranty is valid provided that your RAYMOND WEIL watch was sold by an authorised RAYMOND WEIL dealer and that the warranty card (Limited Warranty Card/Guarantee Card) was fully and properly fulfilled by the latter.
This limited warranty covers the defects in material or resulting from manufacturing of the watch.
Are excluded from this limited warranty of the manufacturer:
- Battery, crystal, strap;
- Damage resulting from an accident, normal wear, negligence, misuse, abuse or from the intervention of any person not authorised by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives;
- Loss and theft;
- Incidental or consequential damage arising from the failure or malfunction of the watch as well as from any inappropriate usage, lack of precision, malfunction or lack of conformity of the watch.
In case of defects covered by this limited warranty, your watch will be, at the sole option of RAYMOND WEIL S.A., repaired or replaced free of charge. This is the sole obligation of RAYMOND WEIL S.A. resulting from this limited warranty and any implied warranties. The dealer is sole responsible for any other warranties it may have granted.
The warranty becomes void in the event that any person not duly authorised by RAYMOND WEIL S.A. or its representatives attempts to repair the claimed defect.
Should you require work under this warranty, please send your watch by insured mail and in a carefully wrapped package to one of the approved after-sales-service centres, or that you take it directly to an approved RAYMOND WEIL dealer. The watch must be accompanied by the accordingly completed warranty card.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RAYMOND WEIL S.A. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES.
THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY LAW (INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY) ARE LIMITED TO THE TWO-YEARS DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
RAYMOND WEIL S.A.
SEIKO Worldwide Guarantee
We certify that the SEIKO watch detailed on the enclose certificate of guarantee is guaranteed against defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase, providing it has been sold by an authorized and appointed Seiko dealer. Within this period, regulation, adjustment, repair or replacement of parts or movement will be performed without charge except in the case of damage caused by accidents or a lack of care. To take advantage of the quarantee, please present your watch together with a valid certificate of guarantee to a authorized SEIKO dealer from whom the watch was purchased or any member of the SEIKO worldwide service network. You will need to pay for postage, insurance and shipping if required.
Please note the following important points:
1. You may have additional legal rights. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights.
2. This guarantee covers the watch case, movement, dial and hands, and metal bracelet. It does not cover the glass, battery, or bracelets made of a material other than metal, or scratches caused by normal use. Similarly, damage caused by natural disasters, such as earthquakes or floods is not covered.
3. Many SEIKO watches are water resistant. If your watch carries the designation “water resistant” on the case back, this guarantee covers water damage.
4. To take advantage of the guarantee, you need to present the guarantee certificate and coupon, properly filled in and dated by the authorized SEIKO dealer from whom the watch was purchase.
5. Our worldwide SEIKO service network is at your disposal to help you care for your watch during and after the period covered by this guarantee. However, if during the guarantee period anyone other than a member of our worldwide service network tampers with or inadvertently damages your watch, we reserve the right to relinquish all responsibility under this guarantee.
6. We will not honour certificates of guarantee that have been tampered with or altered, nor photocopies of these certificates. Please submit the original.